Information about BBA study
The BBA program is suitable for applicants with secondary education. The BBA Professional Education Program can be seen as a preparation for a higher degree in the MBA program. The BBA program is designed to enable participants to enhance their knowledge of key management areas.
Apply online for BBA
Completing your online application is quick, easy and free of charge. Afterwards, our study coordinator will contact you to complete the necessary requirements, to finalise the selection of your study program, and to complete the study contract.
The first meeting of students with school representatives, where students obtain detailed information about the study, the benefits they are gaining, the assessments of individual classes etc. A methodological seminar is prepared in order to help students with the writing of papers, which they are obligated to submit as assessment.
Interactive meetings with top lecturers
The lectures are organised in a form of workshops, each of the lasts 3x60 minutes. Lecturer meetings take place monthly on workdays from 5 pm to 8 pm. They are optional but attendance is abundant because students gain valuable information and experience they will not find in the standard literature and study materials.
Traditional and online library
There is a modern online library available for students, with over 5200 titles in Czech. The library offers unlimited access and the possibility to read books online and offline. In addition, students can use Business Institut library that offers more than 1,000 scientific sources.
Support of the study department
All requests and inquiries are immediately forwarded to our Study Department for resolution. Everything from organisational issues related to study to submission of work is done through an online learning platform. Our study coordinators are happy to help you resolve any problem or question. The students can contact the study department anytime and we will do our best to meet the students needs.
Coffee breaks, success stories
Students can attend gratis bonus lectures and seminars with interesting personalities. During its existence, Business Institut has been visited by dozens of personalities from various fields of business, education and media.
Modern e-learning environment
Since the beginning of the study programme, the students have access to a modern e-learning platform, where all study materials, study information and access to literature can be found in one place. The platform also enables efficient communication with lecturers and the study department.
Consultation with lecturers
Lecturers are available to students to address study-related technical issues. Students can also discuss topics from their working life or business with the lecturers directly. They will receive valuable feedback and advice.
These meetings supports the possibility of establishing interesting professional ties. During these meetings, students gain valuable contacts with new potential clients, business partners or associates, and create paths for new job opportunities.
Graduation ceremony is the culmination event for successful graduates who, in a spectacular atmosphere, can fully enjoy the feeling of success and the achievement of another professional goal. They can, of course, also invite their relatives or friends to the event.
After successful completion of their studies, the contact with the school is not terminated. Our Alumni Club graduates are also invited to a number of lectures, educational blocks and networking meetings, which we regularly prepare for them.
Diploma and prestigious BBA degree
Graduates receive a diploma with details regarding their chosen BBA program. The prestigious BBA degree opens doors to more attractive job offers and also income growth. After successful completion of the BBA programme, the graduates can also continue to broaden their knowledge studying one of the MBA programmes.
Start of BBA studies
Course of BBA studies
- 3 study modules
- 3 advancment papers
- 3 study modules
- 3 advancment papers
- 2 study modules
- 1 advancement paper and the final thesis
End of study
- Defense of the final thesis
Learn more about BBA
- Submit an application
- Completed secondary education
- The BBA programmes also serves as a prerequisite to studying one of the MBA programmes
How to apply
- Submit an online application
- Attach a copy of the proof of education (possible to be submitted subsequently)
- Our study department will carry out all your admission issues with you
- Filling out the online application form is free of charge
- Business Institut will determine whether you have been admitted
When do we start
- Each student gains access to the student section (interactive learning environment)
- The student has a library and all the necessary literature available
- There is a seminar that covers the necessities of writing the advancement papers and the final thesis
Course of study
- Flexible combined form of study in English
- Duration of study 10 to 12 months
- BBA study is divided into 3 blocks (semesters)
- BBA study includes a total of 8 study modules (the last module is devoted to the final thesis only)
- Optional lecturing sessions (interactive attendance workshops): 3 x 60 min for each module. (1x per month) + individual consultations
- The assessment for each of the study modules is an advancement paper
- The duration of the study can be extended or interrupted for 6 months
- All students are invited to bonus seminars with interesting personalities
- All students have access to the online library
- We organise networking events where students can get new contacts beneficial to their careers
- Our students can attend lectures from other study programmes
End of the study
- At the end of the study, the student writes the final thesis
- The study is completed by the defense of the final thesis
- The students receive their BBA diplomas at a graduation ceremony
- Are invited to events organised by Business Institut
- Can use expert tutors' consultations
- Receive a discount for further training