Information about BBA study
The BBA program is suitable for applicants with secondary education. The BBA Professional Education Program can be seen as a preparation for a higher degree in the MBA program. The BBA program is designed to enable participants to enhance their knowledge of key management areas.
Apply online for BBA
Filling in the online application form is quick and easy. Subsequently, our study coordinator will contact you to resolve all the requirements of the BBA study, to definitively select the study program and to conclude a study agreement.
The first meeting of the students with the school representatives, where the students will receive detailed information about their studies, all the benefits they can use, the requirements for study outcomes, etc. For all is prepared methodological seminar on the processing of progressive and final work, which are part of the study.
Interactive meetings with top lecturers
It is a workshop in the form of a workshop, which takes place 3x60 minutes for each module of study. Lecturers are optional, but attendance is often abundant, as students gain valuable information and experience that they cannot find in current literature and study materials.
Online and classic library
Students have a modern online library with more than 4200 titles in Czech. The library offers unlimited access and the ability to read books online and offline. In addition, students can take advantage of the Business Institute's library of specialized literature offering more than 1,000 professional titles.
24/7 study department support
All requests and inquiries are immediately forwarded to our Study Department for resolution. Everything from organizational issues related to study to submission of work is done through an online learning platform.
Lectures and stories of successful personalities
Students can attend free bonus lectures and seminars with interesting personalities. During its existence, the Business Institute has been visited by dozens of personalities from different areas of the world of business, education and media.
Modern e-learning environment
From the beginning of their studies, each student has access to a modern e-learning platform, where he can find all the study materials, study information and access to literature in one place. The platform also enables fast communication with lecturers and the study department.
Consultation with lecturers
Lecturers are available to students in solving professional issues related to their studies. Students can also discuss topics from their own professional life or business with teachers. They will receive valuable feedback and review of possible solutions from lecturers.
The meetings support the possibility of establishing interesting professional ties. During these meetings, students gain valuable contacts with new potential clients, business partners or partners and create paths to new job opportunities.
Graduation is the ultimate event for successful graduates who can fully enjoy the feeling of success and achievement of their next professional goal in a festive atmosphere. Of course, they can also invite their relatives or friends to the event.
After successful completion of their studies, the custody does not end with the school. Our alumni clubs are also invited to a number of lectures, educational blocks and networking meetings, which we regularly prepare for them.
Diploma and prestigious BBA degree
Graduates receive a diploma with the relevant BBA program. With a diploma attesting to the prestigious BBA degree, graduates are opening the door to new, more attractive jobs.
Start of BBA studies
Course of BBA studies
- 1. till 3. module
- 3 study modules
- 3 progressive work
- 4. till 6. module
- 3 study modules
- 3 progressive work
- 7. and 8. module
- 2 study modules
- 1 progressive work
End of study
- Defense of the final thesis
Learn more about BBA
Conditions of acceptance
- filing an application to study BBA
- completed secondary education
- program BBA je možno vnímat jako přípravu na vyšší stupeň vzdělávacího programu MBA
How to apply
- submit your online application form
- enclose a copy of the certificate of education (can be delivered after application)
- our study department will solve all admission issues with you
- There is no administrative fee for filing the application
- the management of Business Institut decides on admission to study
When we start
- each student gets access to the student section (interactive learning environment)
- the student has at his disposal a library and all necessary professional literature
- before the first module is taught, the opening ceremony takes place where students learn all the information about the course, form and conditions of study
- we have prepared a detailed seminar for students, thanks to which they will be able to process progressive and final works
Course of study
- flexible combined form of study in Czech
- length of study 12 to 16 months
- BBA study is divided into 3 blocks (semesters)
- BBA study includes a total of 12 study modules (the last module is devoted to the final thesis only)
- Optional lecturing sessions (interactive attendance workshops): 3 x 60 min for each module. (1x per month) + individual consultations
- output for each module is written progressive work
- studies can be extended or interrupted by individual agreement
Bonuses to study
- all students are invited to bonus seminars with interesting personalities
- we offer students discounts on purchase of literature from selected publishing houses
- we organize networking events where students can make new contacts that are beneficial to their careers
- in the last module the student elaborates the final thesis
- the study is completed by the defense of the final thesis
- The awarding of a diploma certifying the award of BBA degree takes place at a graduation ceremony
- are invited to events of Business Institut
- can use consultations of professional lecturers
- et a discount on further education