Information about LLM study
Executive Master of Laws (LLM) Commercial Law is a professional training program that specializes in deepening knowledge of commercial law in the context of European Union law. The program is primarily intended for applicants with prior legal education.
Apply online for LLM study
Filling in the online application form is quick and easy. Afterwards, our Study Coordinator will contact you to complete the Executive Master of Laws (LLM) Commercial Law program.
A meeting of students with school representatives, where students will receive detailed information about their studies, all the benefits they can use and the requirements for learning outcomes. For all is prepared methodological seminar on the processing of progressive and final work, which are part of the study.
Interactive meetings with top lecturers
It is a workshop in the form of a workshop, which takes place 3x60 minutes for each module of study. Lecturer meetings take place with leaders in individual areas of strategic management.
Online and classic library
Students have a modern online library with more than 4200 titles in Czech. The library offers unlimited access and the ability to read books online and offline. In addition, students can take advantage of the Business Institute's library of specialized literature offering more than 1,000 professional titles.
24/7 study department support
All requests and inquiries are immediately forwarded to our Study Department for resolution. Everything from organizational issues related to study to submission of work is done through an online learning platform.
Lectures and stories of successful personalities
Students can attend free bonus lectures and seminars with interesting personalities. During its existence, the Business Institut has been visited by dozens of personalities from different areas of the world of business, education and media.
Modern e-learning environment
From the beginning of their studies, each student has access to a modern e-learning platform, where he can find all the study materials, study information and access to literature in one place. The platform also enables fast communication with lecturers and the study department.
Consultation with lecturers
The LLM course is designed for candidates with an appropriate depth of knowledge in commercial law. Students discuss with lecturers and solve topics from their own professional life and business relationships. They will receive valuable feedback and review from the trainers.
The meetings support the possibility of establishing interesting professional ties. During these meetings, students gain valuable contacts with new potential clients, business partners or partners and create paths to new jobs.
Graduation is the ultimate event for successful graduates who in a spectacular atmosphere can fully enjoy the sense of success and achievement of their next professional goal. Of course, they can also invite their relatives or friends to the event.
After successful completion of LLM studies, ties with the school do not end. Our alumni clubs are also invited to a number of lectures, educational blocks and networking meetings, which we regularly prepare for them.
Diploma and prestigious LLM degree
Graduates receive a diploma named Executive LLM - Commercial Law. With a diploma attesting to the prestigious LLM degree, graduates will join the management elite and apply for attractive positions in top management.
References of successful graduates
By completing your LLM studies at the Business Institut, you will become one of the successful graduates. 85% of them confirm the return on investment in the study within two years and 98% would recommend the study to their friends. Most of them helped the study not only to career growth but also to personal satisfaction and prestige.
Start of LLM studies
Course of LLM studies
- 4 study modules
- 4 progressive work
- 3 study modules
- 3 progressive work
- Optional modules
- 3 study modules
- 2 progressive works + final work
End of study
- Defense of the final thesis
Learn more about LLM
Conditions of acceptance
- filing an application to study LLM
- higher education II. degree (Ing. or Mgr.) with at least five years of managerial experience
- the program is primarily intended for applicants with prior legal education
How to apply
- submit your online application form
- enclose a copy of the certificate of education (can be delivered after application)
- our study department will solve all admission issues with you
- There is no administrative fee for filing the application
- the management of Business Institut decides on admission to study
When we start
- each student gets access to the student section (interactive learning environment)
- the student has at his disposal a library and all necessary professional literature
- Before the first module is taught, the opening ceremony takes place where students learn all the information about the course, form and conditions of study
- we have prepared a detailed seminar for students, thanks to which they will be able to process progressive and final works
Course of study
- flexible combined form of study in Czech
- length of study 12 to 16 months
- LLM study is divided into 3 blocks (semesters)
- LLM study includes a total of 12 study modules (the last module is devoted to the final thesis only)
- Optional lecturing sessions (interactive attendance workshops): 3 x 60 min for each module. (1x per month) + individual consultations
- output for each module is written progressive work
- studies can be extended or interrupted by individual agreement
Bonuses to study
- all students are invited to bonus seminars with interesting personalities
- We offer students discounts on purchase of literature from selected publishing houses
- we organize networking events where students can make new contacts that are beneficial to their careers
- in the last module the student elaborates the final thesis
- the study is completed by the defense of the final thesis
- The awarding of a diploma certifying the award of LLM degree takes place at a graduation ceremony
- are invited to events of Business Institut
- can use consultations of professional lecturers
- get a discount on further education