Mgr. Michaela Kuba Mrštíková
• Graduate of Charles University, Faculty of Philosophy - Human Resource Management and Andragogy (graduated from external form of study- 2001) State Exam: Adult Education, Personnel Management, Psychology
• 20 years in the automotive industry - of which 17 years in personnel management; he started his career right in the production, then in the department of quality and logistics. The whole practice is connected with the automotive industry.
• 9 years in top management position
• Currently working for TRW Carr, s.r.o. (American company - production of safety parts for Automotive) as HR Manager; plant of 1,600 employees
• Extensive experience in team management and team building, lecturing, mentoring and talent coaching, workshops and project meetings
• Leadership lecturer certified since February 2013
• Interests: family, sport and relaxation; personal motto: "Live and let live ..."