Information about MBA study
Business Institut offers a modern MBA study concept that transfers theory directly into managerial practice. Lecturers use real-world examples. Business Institut prides itself on its excellent lecturing team, quality of teaching, flexibility of study and professional approach.
Completing your online application is quick, easy and free of charge. Afterwards, our study coordinator will contact you to complete the necessary requirements, to finalise the selection of your study program, and to complete the study contract.
Flexible and individual approach
Our flexible form of study allows our students to fit the study programs even into the busiest schedules. We approach each student individually. We pride ourselves on the quality and real benefits of the study. Students can interrupt their studies twice and then continue at any time.
The first meeting of students with school representatives, where students obtain detailed information about the study, the benefits they are gaining, the assessments of individual classes etc. A methodological seminar is prepared in order to help students with the writing of papers, which they are obligated to submit as assessment.
Interactive meetings with top lecturers
The lectures are organised in a form of workshops, each of the lasts 3x60 minutes. Lecturer meetings take place monthly on workdays from 5 pm to 8 pm. They are optional but attendance is abundant because students gain valuable information and experience they will not find in the standard literature and study materials.
Traditional and online library
There is a modern online library available for students, with more than a million titles (including foreign languages, professional articles, scientific research and more. In addition, students can use Business Institut library that offers more than 1,000 scientific sources.
Support of the study department
Our study coordinators are happy to help you resolve any problem or question. The students can contact the study department anytime and we will do our best to meet the students needs.
Coffee breaks, success stories
Students can attend gratis bonus lectures and seminars with interesting personalities. During its existence, Business Institut has been visited by dozens of personalities from various fields of business, education and media.
Modern e-learning environment
Since the beginning of the study programme, the students have access to a modern e-learning platform, where all study materials, study information and access to literature can be found in one place. The platform also enables efficient communication with lecturers and the study department.
Consultation with lecturers
Lecturers are available to students to address study-related technical issues. Students can also discuss topics from their working life or business with the lecturers directly. They will receive valuable feedback and advice.
These meetings supports the possibility of establishing interesting professional ties. During these meetings, students gain valuable contacts with new potential clients, business partners or associates, and create paths for new job opportunities.
You will also receive
Students can take part in lectures from other programs as part of their studies, attend free modules and success stories lectures with interesting personalities. Business Institut regularly organizes social events and networking meetings. Every student gets access to online library.
Graduation ceremony is the culmination event for successful graduates who, in a spectacular atmosphere, can fully enjoy the feeling of success and the achievement of another professional goal. They can, of course, also invite their relatives or friends to the event.
After successful completion of their studies, the contact with the school is not terminated. Our Alumni Club graduates are also invited to a number of lectures, educational blocks and networking meetings, which we regularly prepare for them.
Diploma and prestigious MBA degree
Graduates receive a diploma with details regarding their chosen MBA program. The prestigious MBA degree opens doors to more attractive job offers and also income growth.
References of successful graduates
By graduating from Business Institut, you will be a successful graduate. 85% of them confirm return of the investment within two years and 98% of them would recommend studying to their friends. To most of our graduates, the study helped them to grow their career, but also to gain personal satisfaction and to strengthen prestige.
Start of study
- 4 study modules
- 4 advancement papers
- 4 study modules
- 4 advancement papers
- 3 study modules
- 3 advancement papers
- + final thesis
End of study
- Defense of the tesis
- Submit an application
- University diploma (at least bachelor's degree)
- Or alternatively, High school diploma and managerial practice
How to sign up
- Submit an online application
- Attach a copy of the proof of education (possible to be submitted subsequently)
- Our study department will carry out all your admission issues with you
- Filling out the online application form is free of charge
- Business Institut will determine whether you have been admitted
When do we start
- Each student gains access to the student section (interactive learning environment)
- The student has a library and all the necessary literature available
- There is a seminar that covers the necessities of writing the advancement papers and the final thesis
Course of the study
- Flexible combined form of study in English
- Duration of study 12 to 18 months
- The study programme is divided into 3 blocks (semesters)
- Each block includes 4 study modules (subjects), 12 study modules in total
- Lectures (optional interactive workshops): in each module 3 x 60 min (Once a month)
- The duration of the study can be extended or interrupted for 6 months
- All students are invited to bonus seminars with interesting personalities
- All students have access to the online library
- We organise networking events where students can get new contacts beneficial to their careers
- Our students can attend lectures from other study programmes
End of study
- At the end of the study, the student writes the final thesis
- The study is completed by the defense of the final thesis
- The students receive their MBA diplomas at a graduation ceremony
- Are invited to events organised by Business Institut
- Can use expert tutors' consultations
- Receive a discount for further training