Innovation Management (online)
The primary aim of this module is to approximate such a variable field as is the innovation management; the effort is to provide the knowledge and skills from the innovation business area as a supposition for the formation of the viable business innovation policy. The module Innovation management familiarises the students with the instructions, processes, and methods of innovation management in the business units. It deals with the basic platform of the preparation and management of the innovation projects; it uses the basic terms and knowledge of the development strategy formation and methods of the evaluation of the strategical development intentions with the aim to form the innovation strategy. The importance and the role of the innovation policy for the competitiveness of the business units are explained here. The effort is to approximate the holistic and necessary orientation in presented discipline.
Lecturer of the study module
Ing. Štěpánka Frýbová Uličná, Ph.D.
The aim of the module is to acquaint participants with the current view of science and practice on innovation, why to deal with innovation, where to get ideas, how to systematically work with them, evaluate and bring them to life. We will focus on the Design thinking method, we will present you with a number of practical applications, we will emphasise the increasing the value for the customer.
- Design thinking
- VEBER, J.: Management. Základy moderní manažerské přístupy, výkonnost a prosperita. Management Press ISBN 798-80-7261-200-0
- MLÁDKOVÁ, L., JEDINÁK, P., a kol.: Management. Aleš Čeněk, s.r.o. Plzeň, ISBN 978-80-7380-230-1
- ROBBINS, S., COULTER, M.: Management. Pearsons. ISBN 978-01-3216-384-2
- SCHERMERHORN, J. R.: Introduction to management. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-04-7064-624-3
- MINTZBERG, H.: Managing. Berrett-Koehler Publishers. ISBN 978-15-7675-340-8