Study price list
There are no additional fees besides the tuition, on the contrary, the study includes free literature, the possibility to attend extra thematic and professional lectures, the graduation ceremony, membership in the Alumni club and other benefits. Students can also attend free lectures from other programs where they can get up-to-date and valuable information from other disciplines.
|Study program||Price of study after discount||Standard price of study|
5.130 EUR with VAT
4.222 EUR with VAT
6.050 EUR with VAT
Executive LLM – Commercial Law
4.378 EUR with VAT
2.148 EUR with VAT
The tuitions includes
- Lecturing meetings, including refreshments
- Consultation with tutors beyond the lecturing meetings
- Initial Methodological Seminar on advancement papers
- Access to e-learning platform for study materials and study information
- Library services and online libraries with an extensive range of professional titles
- Evaluation of advancement papers including consultations with lecturers
- Conducting the final thesis, including the opponent's review
- Study department's support
- Graduation ceremony
- Diploma with a supplement and a certificate in English
In addition, you will get these benefits
- Free educational activities beyond study: block modules, professional seminars, success stories
- Possibility to attend lecturing meetings from other study programmes
- The opportunity to visit special lectures presented by experts in their fields
- Help in getting a more lucrative management post after graduation
- Own Alumni club: after graduation we invite our graduates to educational activities and networking meetings
- A discount on the purchase of literature from Grada Publishing House
Terms of payment
- Tuition can be paid in one or more instalments on an individual basis.
- The first instalment is paid prior to the commencement of the study, further instalments are paid during the course of the study according to the instalment calendar agreement.
Tax Aspects of Study
- An MBA study is a tax-deductible item that an employer can claim on income tax as an employee's professional development expenditure.
- At the same time, this is an income that is exempt from income tax under the Income Tax Act if the study is related to the employer's business.