Study price list
There are no additional fees besides the tuition, on the contrary, the study includes free literature, the possibility to attend extra thematic and professional lectures, the graduation ceremony, membership in the Alumni club and other benefits. Students can also attend free lectures from other programs where they can get up-to-date and valuable information from other disciplines. Special prices are valid to January 31, 2021.
Evidently the most effective MBA study. Modern, in English, length of study 1 year, focus on practice.
|Study program||Price of study after discount||Standard price of study|
4.066 EUR with VAT
2.510 EUR with VAT
6.855 EUR with VAT
4.937 EUR with VAT
The tuitions includes
- Lecturing meetings, including refreshments; online videos
- Consultation with tutors beyond the lecturing meetings
- Initial Methodological Seminar on advancement papers
- Access to e-learning platform for study materials and study information
- Library services and online libraries with an extensive range of professional titles
- Evaluation of advancement papers including consultations with lecturers
- Conducting the final thesis, including the opponent's review
- Study department's support
- Diploma with a supplement and a certificate in English
In addition, you will get these benefits
- Free educational activities beyond study: block modules, professional seminars, success stories
- The opportunity to visit special lectures presented by experts in their fields
- Help in getting a more lucrative management post after graduation
- A discount on the purchase of literature from Grada Publishing House
Terms of payment
- Tuition can be paid in one or more instalments on an individual basis.
- The first instalment is paid prior to the commencement of the study, further instalments are paid during the course of the study according to the instalment calendar agreement.
Tax Aspects of Study
- An MBA study is a tax-deductible item that an employer can claim on income tax as an employee's professional development expenditure. VAT is 21% (CZ).
- At the same time, this is an income that is exempt from income tax under the Income Tax Act if the study is related to the employer's business (CZ).